Its a story about: Two former lovers separated by life, reuniting once again before a final goodbye.
Quick Facts: Starring Michelle Monaghan, James Marsden, Liana Liberato and Luke Bracey, the movie is a film adaptation of Nicholas Spark’s novel with the same title. Rated 6.7 on IMDb.
- The chemistry between Dawson and Amanda is remarkable. And I’m talking about both before and after separation
- The screenplay is fantastic. All the back story is set at appropriate times
- The scenic beauty of the cottage of Vandemere and the silent romantic nothings between Dawson and Amanda are unforgettable.
- I have very mixed feelings about the ending. It was both good and sad, like a perfect cocktail and so I cannot put it in the bad category.
- James Marsden’s handsomeness is a major reason to watch this. I mean what has happened to him? He wasn’t this hot before, was he? Every time he’s on the screen I’m like –
- Its not for people who don’t like too much romance and soulmates kind of stuff
- Its a little unrealistic
- Lot of melodrama
Overall, its a nice, subtle movie for a romantic evening. It will be liked by young adults and audience beyond that age, specifically suiting people who are always looking for a heart-melting romantic drama.
Until next review –